I love mixing eclectic elements with modern furniture for my interior! I certainly have been inspired by the beautiful riads I saw in Marrakesh, Morocco, when I was there some years ago. This week I will be showing you some of these riads, starting with .
is “a labour of love” by artist/photographer/designer Hassan Hajjaj. Hassan has been working on this beautiful riad for around three years, studiously hand picking and creating the look and feel using entirely local artisans, traditional builders and local materials. Check if you would like to see more inspiring images or if you would like to a room in this gorgeous riad. It is located in the main medina a mere 5 minutes away from the main square Djema El Fna, the spiritual heart of Marrakesh.
WEThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW A RUG CAN CHANGE A ROOM
- SOME LOVELY MADEWELL PIECES FOR SPRING
- HANDMADE DANDELION TILE BY CLAESSON KOIVISTO RUNE
- MYKONOS – A DESTINATION WITH THE MOST FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANTS IN THE WORLD
- THE NEW FERM LIVING 2019 CATALOGUE
- BEAUTIFUL PAPER FLOWER CREATIONS BY DE BLOEMENIER
- BETWEEN SEASON FASHION
- A HOME IN BELGIUM + HOW TO CREATE A NATURAL STYLE INTERIOR
- A BEACH COTTAGE ON FIRE ISLAND (NEAR NEW YORK)
- A STYLIST & PHOTOGRAPHER’S BEAUTIFUL FRENCH HOME